Christa Sack, CH
IMAGINE HEADING DOWN A NEW PATH IN YOUR LIFE...
SCHEDULE A 30 MINUTE FREE CONSULTATION
Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists
Consulting 5-PATH (R) Hypnotist
7th Path(R) Self-Hypnosis Teacher
Certified Reiki Practitioner
As your Consulting Hypnotist I will work with you in areas such as:
- Relationship problems
- Self confidence
- Much more
- 5-PATH (R) HYPNOTHERAPY = Is a safe, holistic and systematic approach to neutralize old limiting beliefs, habits, emotions, etc that have inhibited your life path.
- Hypnosis is a heightened state of suggestibility brought about by way of a hypnotic induction. Hypnosis is a normal and frequent state of mind to us. It is simply an open minded state that occurs when we are relaxed and focused. During each session you are completely aware, safe and secure. All of our experiences are held within the subconscious mind and can be uncovered using hypnosis. Imagine being able to unlock self-sabotaging behaviors, emotions and find yourself heading down a new path in your life.
* Hypnosis has been approved by the American Medical Association since 1958.
*Feel free to fill out the Confidential Contact Us form or call .
WHAT IS REIKI ENERGY HEALING?
- Reiki is an alternative health practice using spiritually guided life force energy; transmitting healing energy through the hands and focusing on the 7 Chakras in the body.
WHAT ARE CHAKRAS?
- CHAKRA means wheel or vortex and each
chakra is the center of our consciousness and energy system. They
interact and associate with particular parts of our body and functions.
*This practice is used throughout the country in hospitals, clinics, health salons and other private practice. A typical session lasts one hour while resting comfortably, fully clothed on a Reiki Massage table.
BENEFITS OF REIKI:
Adapts to need of recipient
Helps meditative states
Promotes personal awareness
Enhances spiritual connection
Fosters natural self healing
Relaxes and reduces stress
Balances energies in the body
Relieves Pain and discomfort
* Results may vary from client to client.